Human Anatomy Model, Biology
Plus Electronic CPR
- The Plus manikin benefits from all of the features of the Advanced manikin and has the added benefit of providing feedback making it ideal for teaching enhanced CPR and BLS courses particularly in the healthcare setting.
- Each manikin comes with its own feedback device that connects to the manikin via bluetooth. Set up is easy simply turn on the device and press down on the manikin chest to pair the manikin with the device and you are ready to go. The device provides information on speed and depth of compression and release, giving you and your students results that are easy to read.
- This manikin makes delivering training more fun and more informative without the hassle of asking students to download apps to their phones or mobile devices.
- The Plus Manikin can also be used to demonstrate and practice the insertion and removal of OP airways by removing the airway valve. All of the Manikin range have a valve system that lets exhaled air vent through the back of the head, providing additional infection control and allows you to change the lungs after each course rather than between students.
- These lightweight and Latex-free manikins are available with or without a bag or as a four pack that is available with a large carry holdall.
- This manikin can be used with face shields or the face skin can be changed between students, this is quick and easy (and environmentally friendly option ) and the added benefit is that in the long-term this can be more cost effective as they can be washed easily after each course and re-used. Packs of face skins are available for all manikins.
- The latex-free skin is easily wiped clean, making them ideal to use during AED Training.