Human Anatomy Model, Biology
Infant CPR and Nursing
- General care: change diapers, wear clothes, oral care, hot and cold therapy, bandaging.
- Venous transfusion/puncture: arm vein include: brachiocephalic vein and superficial veins. Scalp vein Include: frontal vein, superficial temporal vein and femoral vein.
- Umbilical cord care: ligature umbilical cord, umbilical venous intubation and transfusion.
- Gastric intubation: detect tube position by means of auscultation; can practice gastrointestinal decompression, nasal feeding, gastric lavage, etc.
- Bone marrow puncture: practice tibial puncture; outflow of simulative bone marrow shows proper puncture operation; drug liquid can be injected into and can practice transfusion operation.
- CPR training operation.
- Support mouth to mouth, mouth to nose, simple respirator to mouth , electronically monitor compression; frequency and volume of blowing, compression times, frequency and depth, blowing and compression can be training separately.